When creating your password, consider the following:
- Must be at least 6 characters in length.
- Don't use personal information that others can easily obtain or guess (example: your name, phone number, or birth date).
- The longer and more complex your password is, the harder it will be to guess. Place numbers and punctuation randomly in your password.
- Create a password that's secure, but still easy for you to remember. To help you remember your password, consider using a phrase or song title as your password.
- After creating your password, protect it. Don't share your password with others.
- Don't use the same password for your other online accounts, such as email, bank, and social networking accounts.
Note: Our support staff will never ask you to provide your password to us.