Please review the separate help page on why you need a Shopify application.
To create a Medium application, please follow the steps below:
- In SocialOomph, use Social Networks, Network Apps, Add New Network App, Add Shopify App in the menu.
- Open a new browser tab and log in to your Shopify account at shopify.com.
- Click the Apps entry in the left vertical menu.
- Click the Manage private apps link.
- Click the Create a new private app button.
- Fill out the App details section with values of your choice.
- Select the Read and write entry from the Store content like articles, blogs, comments, pages, and redirects drop down field.
- Scroll down, click the Save button and click the I understand, create the app button.
- Copy the API Key and paste it into the SocialOomph Add Shopify App form.
- Click the Show link of the Password, copy the Password and paste it into the SocialOomph Add Shopify App form.
- Enter the sub-domain of your store in the Store sub-domain field of the SocialOomph Add Shopify App form. The sub-domain of your store is found in the URL of your store: https://xxxxx.shopify.com, where xxxxx is the sub-domain.
- Fill out the rest of the Add Shopify App form and click the Save button.