Please review the separate help page on why you need a Shopify application.
To create a Medium application, please follow the steps below:
- In SocialOomph, use Social Networks, Network Apps, Add New Network App, Add Shopify App in the menu.
- Open a new browser tab and log in to your Shopify account at shopify.com.
- Click the Apps entry in the left vertical menu.
- Click the Manage private apps link.
- Click the Create a new private app button.
- Fill out the App details section with values of your choice.
- Select the Read and write entry from the Store content like articles, blogs, comments, pages, and redirects drop down field.
- Scroll down, click the Save button and click the I understand, create the app button.
- Copy the API Key and paste it into the SocialOomph Add Shopify App form.
- Click the Show link of the Password, copy the Password and paste it into the SocialOomph Add Shopify App form (Social Networks, Network Apps, Add New Network App, Add Shopify App).
- Enter the sub-domain of your store in the Store sub-domain field of the SocialOomph Add Shopify App form. The sub-domain of your store is found in the URL of your store: https://xxxxx.shopify.com, where xxxxx is the sub-domain.
- Fill out the rest of the Add Shopify App form and click the Save button.