Are there special consideration I need to be aware of when using my Facebook application?
What Must I Be Aware Of?
You need to be aware the following:
- If you have not yet created a Facebook application then you cannot use SocialOomph to post your Facebook updates.
- You can only have one Facebook application per SocialOomph user account.
- You can still post updates to as many Facebook profiles, pages, and groups as you want. Nothing in that regard has changed. It's just the "identity" (application) that you use to publish to those accounts that has changed.
- Your Facebook App ID and App Secret are stored in our system using the strongest 256-bit encryption available today.
- Only you can post to Facebook using your Facebook application. Our other users will never know about your Facebook application and can never use it to post to Facebook.
- If you delete your Facebook application at developers.facebook.com, all your past posts made with that application are also deleted from Facebook.
- You provide all content (updates and images) that we must post to Facebook on your behalf, and you alone assume complete responsibility for such content.
- You alone configure the frequencies with which we publish your content to Facebook.
- If Facebook restricts or deactivates your Facebook application for undesirable content, undesirable posting behavior, or whatever other reason, you alone are responsible and will have no recourse against us.
Can't find the answer to your question? Create a support ticket for personalized support by our staff.